DTU (SUN) 12/16/2012 Arena Lopez Mateos [Estrellas del Ring, R de Rudo, The Gladiatores]
***DTU 5th Anniversary***
1) Lucky Boy & Niño de Ébano b Avaricia & Talaxis and Rey Celestial & Slayer Pack
2) Celestial b Cósmico, Rocky Lobo, Angel del Misterio, Lanzeloth, Extreme Boy, Konami
Septimo Dragon was scheduled to participate, does not appear in results.
3) Keira b Felina Metalica, Paloma Rouse, Sherry Diva, Chica Ye-Ye
Chica YeYe was added to this match.
4) Araña de Plata Jr. & Pequeno Cobra b Niño Hamburguesa & Tacubo
the Macizos bullies defeated the boy they're bulling and the anti-bullying luchador
5) Hacker b Príncipe Halcón and Tribal [NWG AZTECA] *
Hacker is listed as retaining the title, which appears to be the NWG Azteca title instead of the DTU Alto Impacto title Eita still holds. Sadico was scheduled but did not participate. Eita did not appear here (needed to be at Naucalpan), while Eterno was moved to a later match.
6) Flamita b Rich Swann *
Said to be a great match.
7) Psicosis b Jorge Kebrada, Pesadilla, Joe Lider, Muerte Bucanera, Hormiga
Super Mega, Cerebro Negro and Black Fire were replaced by Jorge Quebrada & Muerte Bucanera (his first DTU match in 18 months.) Elimination, Psicosis beating Joe Lider with an unseen foul. Crazy Boy made the save for Lider after the match and announced he'd return in 2013 to battle Psicosis.
8) Perro Mocho Jr. L Demente Extreme, Paranoiko, Eterno [hair, mask] *
Eterno replaced Onita Satana, and was the first to save his hair. Dement Xtreme was next, and Paranoiko defeated Perro Mocho Jr. and took his hair.
9) Cíclope L Drastik Boy and Aero Boy [mask] *
Ciclope and Drastik Boy tried to work together, but Drastik hit Ciclope with a chair by mistake and Aeroboy beat Ciclope to escape the match. Hardcore stunts included a bed of spikes on fire, which caused Ciclope severe burns. He was then beat, and unmasked as Jhonny Serrano Yedra, originally from Pachuca, 21 years ago, and 6 years a wrestler.
last updated: 2013-11-12 13:16
Return to Index